The Lucky Ruby Casino & Resort is a thriving resort bringing quality, quantity, pleasure and honesty to its valued customers. We provide multiple table games and rooms, decorated with Asian-style fixtures and equipment for tourists, executives and casino players alike. We make a point to entertain a steady flow of satisfied customers 24/7, monitored and taken care of by more than 600 employees from Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, France and Kenya. All of them are dedicated to one word: Care!
Same goes for the Lucky89 Casino & Resort, another resort that is part of the group, and our Microfinance institution, located in Myanmar.
The Lucky Ruby Casino & Resort is also the home of multiple divisions providing services for every aspect of the iGaming Industry, in Cambodia and Vietnam. IT services, software development, game development, product integration, website creation, website maintenance and support services are thus helped in their endeavors by numerous departments. This workforce is our testament to 5 years of hard work and constant improvements in the face of challenges. These policies resulted in high growth and allowed us to become a rising player in our industry.
Therefore, as our activities and workforce are growing, our marketing department follows that trend. In order to assist the Online Marketing Team with iGaming initiatives and events to promote our brands and products, we are proceeding to the recruitment of an Online Casino Assistant Marketing Manager.
- Provide inputs for our marketing strategies, campaigns and mixes concerning iGaming services, solutions and products; proceed with customer analysis to ensure their pertinence;
- Participate to the SEM, SMM and Email Marketing actions of the company to increase our presence and overall reach;
- Be responsible for the good execution of our promotional campaigns;
- Assist with the production of content such as press releases, newsletters, brochures, magazines and other communication means, in line with the company’s objectives;
- Increase the engagement of the customers through newsletters, forums and other digital channels; select marketing materials to use on our channels;
- Monitor the marketing and promotions of the competition.
- Degree in Marketing or Communication;
- At least 3 years of experience as an Online Marketing Assistant, ideally in the iGaming industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Social Medias platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and CRM tools;
- Rich Knowledge of SEO Marketing;
- Fluent level of the English language is mandatory;
- Positive attitude, mission-driven and independent;
- Analytical skills to pay attention to details and take full decisions;
- Ability to liaise with iGaming experts, agencies and other companies;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
- Monthly salary range: USD 3,000 – 3,500;
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period;
- Accommodations are provided by the company;
- Free meals available 24 hours per day;
- 4 days off per month;
- Any Visa fee will be paid by the company after one year of service;
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service.
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia;
- Employment type: Full-time;
- Career Level: Experienced.
- Phone number: +855 446401666 (Cambodia)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If our offer interests you, please apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.