The Lucky Ruby Casino & Resort is a thriving resort located 3 hours away from Phnom Penh and Ho Chi Minh City alike, at the border crossing of Prey Vor in the Cambodian province of Svay Rieng. We bring quality, quantity, pleasure and honesty to our valued customers, and provide multiple table games and rooms, decorated with Asian-style fixtures and equipment for tourists, executives and casino players alike. We make a point to entertain a steady flow of satisfied customers 24/7, monitored and taken care of by more than 600 employees from Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, France, Japan and Kenya. All of them are dedicated to one word: Care!
Same goes for the Lucky89 Casino & Resort, another resort that is part of the group, and our Microfinance institution, located in Myanmar.
The Lucky Ruby Casino & Resort is also the home of multiple divisions providing services for every aspect of the iGaming Industry, in Cambodia and Vietnam. IT services, software development, game development, product integration, website creation, website maintenance and support services are thus helped in their endeavors by numerous departments. This workforce is our testament to 5 years of hard work and constant improvements in the face of challenges. These policies resulted in high growth and allowed us to become a rising player in our industry.
Therefore, as our activities and workforce are growing, so are our customer services. In order to ensure awareness, engagement and loyalty, we are proceeding to the recruitment of a Customer Retention Manager.
- Construct and deliver a customer retention strategy;
- Define and develop action plans, along with loyalty programs and incentive schemes;
- Lead a team of retention members; manage all customer retention activities;
- Take initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans;
- Maintain excellent relationships through a clear contact strategy;
- Develop creative and engaging retention campaigns that support our brand values and propositions;
- Be responsible for the overall B2C communication of all brands;
- Review the technology and trends in the market to ensure we are in line with our competitor set in bringing what the customers need;
- Work with the marketing team to ensure we deliver an engaging customer experience that is coherent and consistent across products and channels;
- Report measurements linked to the strategy goals, results and other information on your daily actions.
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in iGaming;
- Familiar with retention concepts, practices and procedures;
- Experience with leading teams and setting goals to accomplish together;
- Good level of the English language;
- Positive attitude, mission-driven and independent;
- Analytical skills to pay attention to details and take full decisions;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
- Monthly salary range: USD 4,200 – 6,500;
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period;
- Accommodations are provided by the company;
- Free meals available 24 hours per day;
- 4 days off per month;
- Any Visa fee will be paid by the company after one year of service;
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service.
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia;
- Employment type: Full-time;
- Career Level: Experienced.
- Phone number: +855 446401666 (Cambodia)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If our offer interests you, please apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.