The Lucky Ruby Casino & Resort is a thriving resort bringing quality, quantity, pleasure and honesty to its valued customers. We provide multiple table games and rooms, decorated with Asian-style fixtures and equipment for tourists, executives and casino players alike. We make a point to entertain a steady flow of satisfied customers 24/7, monitored and taken care of by more than 600 employees, all dedicated to one word: Care!
Same goes for the Lucky89 Casino & Resort, another resort that is part of the group, and our Microfinance institution, located in Myanmar.
The Lucky Ruby Casino & Resort is also the home of multiple divisions providing services for every aspect of the iGaming Industry, in Cambodia and Vietnam. IT services, software development, game development, product integration, website creation, website maintenance and support services are thus helped in their endeavors by numerous departments. This workforce is our testament to 5 years of hard work and constant improvements in the face of challenges. These policies resulted in high growth and allowed us to become a rising player in our activities.
Therefore, as our activities and workforce are growing, quality content must be enforced as well. In order to improve further our services, websites and communication, we are proceeding to the recruitment of a Copywriter.
- Develop content programs and calendars in cooperation with the Online Marketing Department; adapt the content appropriately to every target market;
- Promote the activities of the company via quality written content; advertise the company’s activities;
- Create and update content for the company’s websites, either new or under construction;
- Optimize the content for search engines;
- Produce Marketing Collaterals; assist with the design of the Marketing Collaterals; coordinate their production in an organized way;
- Produce our company’s newsletter;
- Support our Social Medias communication;
- Organize content to obtain logical arrangement of ideas and coherent structure;
- Correct any error and proofread the company’s various publications, either internal or external.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Journalism;
- At least 2 years of experience with Corporate Content, ideally as a Writer;
- Rich Knowledge of SEO Marketing would be a great plus;
- Fluent level of the English language is mandatory;
- Excellent writing skills and endless imagination to create and develop the most attractive content;
- Positive attitude, mission-driven and independent;
- Analytical skills to pay attention to details and take full decisions;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
- Monthly salary range: USD 1,000 – 3,500;
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period;
- Accommodations are provided by the company;
- Free meals available 24 hours per day;
- 4 days off per month;
- Any Visa fee will be paid by the company after one year of service;
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service.
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia;
- Employment type: Full-time;
- Career Level: Experienced.
- Phone number: +855 446401666 (Cambodia)
- Email: email@example.com
If our offer interests you, please apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.