The Lucky Ruby Casino & Resort is a thriving resort bringing quality, quantity, pleasure and honesty to its valued customers. We provide multiple table games and rooms, decorated with Asian-style fixtures and equipment for tourists, executives and casino players alike. We make a point to entertain a steady flow of satisfied customers 24/7, monitored and taken care of by more than 600 employees, all dedicated to one word: Care!
Same goes for the Lucky89 Casino & Resort, another resort that is part of the group, and our Microfinance institution, located in Myanmar.
The Lucky Ruby Casino & Resort is also the home of multiple divisions providing services for every aspect of the iGaming Industry, in Cambodia and Vietnam. IT services, software development, game development, product integration, website creation, website maintenance and support services are thus helped in their endeavors by numerous departments. This workforce is our testament to 5 years of hard work and constant improvements in the face of challenges. These policies resulted in high growth and allowed us to become a rising player in our industry.
In that logic, as our websites and services are becoming more numerous, the need to promote our brands, put them in everyone’s mind and enlarge our customer base became apparent. In order to develop further our brands, communication and organization, we are proceeding to the recruitment of a Brand Manager.
- Enhance the customer knowledge of our brands;
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies;
- Execute promotional marketing campaigns, ensuring an optimal media mix and ROI; measure and report performance;
- Collaborate with a team of design, content, and social media specialists to create quality web content;
- Work closely with top advertising and media agencies to develop and implement successful marketing communication campaigns;
- Monitor market trends, identify opportunities and issues then synergize the brands with them;
- Assure budgetary responsibilities so promotional campaigns are within agreed spending limits, in line with business, strategies and priorities.
- Degree in Marketing, Sales or Communication;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Brand Manager, preferably in iGaming;
- Experience with developing brand and marketing strategies;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets, graphics and pivot tables;
- Fluent level of the English language;
- Proven and successful track record;
- Creative and motivated;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
- Monthly salary range: USD 4,000 – 5,500;
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period;
- Accommodations are provided by the company;
- Free meals available 24 hours per day;
- 4 days off per month;
- Any Visa fee will be paid by the company after one year of service;
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service.
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia;
- Employment type: Full-time;
- Career Level: Experienced.
- Phone number: +855 446401666 (Cambodia)
- Email: email@example.com
If our offer interests you, please apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left your previous companies, your salary for each and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.